improving function, health, and quality of life
- Full Suite of Upper and Lower Limb Prosthetic Solutions
- Post-Operative Prosthetic Options
- Elevated Vacuum
- Hi-Fi Socket Designs
- Microprocessor Hands, Knees, Feet
- Pattern Recognition TMR
- Brachial Plexus Prosthetic Options
- Care Management
- Custom Knee Orthotic Bracing
- Custom Foot Orthotics
- Off-The-Shelf Orthotic Devices
- Custom AFO, KAFO, HKAFO
- Myoelectric Upper Limb Orthotics
- Microprocessor KAFO Products
- Custom and OTS Spinal Solutions
- Carbon Fiber
- Pre-Preg High Activity Orthotics
- Custom Upper and Lower Limb Compression Garments
- Compression Wraps
- Lymphedema Management
- Shadow Opportunities
The right fit.
The process of being fit for a prosthesis or orthosis will occur many times throughout the course of your life. At Limb Lab, we don’t just strive to find you the device and technology that most fit with your lifestyle, goals, and needs, but we start by connecting you with a practitioner that fits; someone trustworthy who listens, pays attention, and is motivated to do whatever it takes to get you on the move and living your life.
We promise to listen to you.
We don’t just love to learn, we also love to share what we’ve learned. As Napoleon Hill says, “It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.” Let’s work together to innovate the industry and create the best possible care for people.
Respect. Support. Encourage.
Limb Loss Resource Center
The Amputee Coalition is a national organization that supports people dealing with limb loss. Their mission is to reach out to and empower people affected by limb loss to achieve their full potential through education, support and advocacy, and to promote limb loss prevention. They provide incredible resources to amputees and their families. For more information, go to: Amputee Coalition of America, where you can find comprehensive information and resources free of charge.
1-844-LIMB LAB (546-2522)
We are here for you.