Limb Lab is pleased to announce the hiring of Yakov “Jacob” Gradinar, who will assume the role of Principal Clinician in Limb Lab’s brand new, state-of-the-art, 5,500 square foot facility in downtown Minneapolis. Jacob, an ABC Certified Prosthetist and Orthotist, brings years of top-of-market experience in the Twin Cities to Limb Lab.
Limb Lab is a cutting-edge prosthetics and orthotics clinical practice that focuses relentlessly on its clients' well-being. Limb Lab also embraces good design: Its offices are vibrant and modern, and its clients are invited into its laboratory to participate in the fabrication process.
Joining Jacob in Minneapolis is ABC certified prosthetist and orthotist Sarah Amidon. Sarah has been a deeply valued team member at Limb Lab for several years, and the company is pleased that she will be a part of the founding team in its new Minneapolis office.
Please contact Limb Lab’s Chief Growth Officer Brian Childs with questions about the company’s new Minneapolis office. Brian can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and 507-993-7053.
improving function, health, and quality of life
- Full Suite of Upper and Lower Limb Prosthetic Solutions
- Post-Operative Prosthetic Options
- Elevated Vacuum
- Hi-Fi Socket Designs
- Microprocessor Hands, Knees, Feet
- Pattern Recognition TMR
- Brachial Plexus Prosthetic Options
- Care Management
- Custom Knee Orthotic Bracing
- Custom Foot Orthotics
- Off-The-Shelf Orthotic Devices
- Custom AFO, KAFO, HKAFO
- Myoelectric Upper Limb Orthotics
- Microprocessor KAFO Products
- Custom and OTS Spinal Solutions
- Carbon Fiber AFO
- Pre-Preg High Activity Orthotics
- Pediatric Orthotics
- Custom Upper and Lower Limb Compression Garments
- Compression Wraps
- Lymphedema Management
- NCOPE Residencies
- Shadow Opportunities
We are here for you.
1-844-LIMB LAB (546-2522)